Suitable for: Senior UX Designer / UX Architect / UX Consultant / Digital Designer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 mins walk from train station)
Salary: to £55k + bonus
Our client is a successful digital transformation agency based near Leeds City Centre. They are looking for a senior UX Designer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant with approx. 5 years UX experience.
Must have a strong portfolio (please include on your CV)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as UX Designer, UX Architect, UX Consultant or similar
- Someone who has been hands-on creating relevant activities for the main UX activities, including formative research, design, evaluative research and usability testing
- Someone who has a real passion for UX design and who has a passion for wanting to solve problems through UX design and deliver great client experience
- Creating wireframes with industry standard tools (ideally Axure)
- Has had exposure to agile methodologies
As Senior UX Designer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant you will be responsible for –
- Working with clients to create digital transformational solutions, within an Agile delivery methodology
- Conducting research activities to help understand user behaviours & needs, and validate any client assumptions (represented through personas, user flows and user journeys)
- Creating responsive wireframes & prototypes to represent the validated needs of the users
- Conducting validation activities to help understand if the proposed solution meets the needs of the users
- To lead other UX Designers within the project where applicable
- To help support other members of the UX team.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Senior UX Designer who wishes to join this ambitious company as it continues to grow and help clients achieve their digital ambitions.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format. Also please send a link to your portfolio.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call the office on 01937 541888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will help you / get back to you