Suitable for: Junior UX Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 mins walk from train station)
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 DOE + 5% Bonus + Benefits
Our client is a successful digital transformation agency based in Leeds City Centre, who are looking for a Junior UX Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant with between 1 and 5 years’ experience.
This is a great opportunity if you are a keen learner with a passion for wanting to solve complicated problems to deliver the best experience for the end customer!
The following experience is essential for the role of Junior UX Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant -
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in a UX Design role
- Someone who has been hands-on creating relevant activities for the main UX activities, including formative research, design, and evaluative research
- Someone who has a real passion for wanting to be a UX Designer who has a passion for wanting to solve problems through UX design and deliver great client experience
- Creating wireframes with industry standard tools (ideally Axure), but not essential
- Has had exposure to agile methodologies, but not essential
As Junior UX Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant you will be responsible for –
- Working with clients to create digital transformational solutions, within an Agile delivery methodology
- Conducting research activities to help understand user behaviours & needs, and validate any client assumptions (represented through personas, user flows and user journeys)
- Creating responsive wireframes & prototypes to represent the validated needs of the users
- Conducting validation activities to help understand if the proposed solution meets the needs of the users
- To lead other UX Designers within the project where applicable
This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior UX Designer / UX Designer / User Experience Architect / UX Consultant who wishes to join this ambitious company as it continues to grow and help clients achieve their digital ambitions.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format. Also please send a link to your portfolio.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call the office on 01937 541888 or e-mail email@example.com and someone will help you / get back to you