Suitable for: Talent Acquisition Specialist, Recruitment Specialist or In-house Recruiter or Resourcing Specialist
Location: Hybrid / Leeds, West Yorkshire (approx. 10 mins walk from train station)
Salary: £30k - £40k DOE + bonus
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is currently seeking a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their growing Talent Acquisition team, supporting their end-to-end recruitment practices.
Our client is a highly successful digital transformation consultancy house with its headquartered in Leeds. They are ambitious in their plans to build their business and have a growing reputation of delivering large-scale, operational critical solutions. Significantly, they are Employee Owned with a values-led culture.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist responsibilities will include: - sourcing candidates through multiple channels, engaging with their partner network, facilitating interviews and running selection processes. You will contribute to the delivery of their long-term recruitment strategies, nurturing and establishing trusted relationships with potential hires.
As the Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be a key member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will play a fundamental role in enabling our clients growth strategy and presents an opportunity to develop your career through further training and career opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience/skills/attributes :
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Talent Acquisition Specialist, In-House Recruiter or Resourcing Specialist or similar
- A professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- You will possess a talent acquisition background in the technology and digital sector.
- A strong background building technical skills-based talent pools whilst having the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced people-centred environment and be flexible in your approach.
- Experience of delivering sourcing strategies across a range of channels whilst building strong trust-based relationships across all levels of the business.
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence recruitment processes where required.
- Have great communication skills and be able to adapt your approach appropriately.
- Be objective from interviewers, provide honest and constructive feedback.
- Experience of working in organisations that promote equality, diversity and inclusion.
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise multiple simultaneous tasks delivering results at pace.
- Possessing excellent attention to detail and confidence in your own ability to solve problems.
- Experience of working with an ATS and have an interest in technology and proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office / Google suite with good numerical skills.
- Understand and respect the importance of confidentiality.
- Be tactful, diplomatic, approachable and have good commercial awareness.
- Sourcing talent within talent networks and channels utilising tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, Advertising, Events, Talent Databases and career page.
- Conduct preliminary CV reviews, responding to candidate applications.
- Deliver a unique and market leading experience to all candidates, ensuring correct details are provided, and that recruitment processes are efficient and transparent.
- Liaise with Talent Acquisition Lead and resourcing teams to ensure recruitment activities are aligned to organisational recruitment priorities.
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure job specifications are accurate, whilst supporting continued evolution in line with role requirements.
- Manage applications via our ATS and drive quality of hire.
- Manage relationships with third party partners, ensuring transparency from candidate engagement to feedback and process completion.
- Contribute market mapping, build talent pools and a candidate pipeline for future recruitment needs.
- Liaise with People and Operational functions to ensure best practices in candidate on-boarding are maintained, and candidate experience is prioritised.
- Support external recruitment initiatives including events and recruitment fairs.
- Provide operational support and administration pertaining to talent acquisition.
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship).
Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems. The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only. We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.