Position: Talent Acquisition Lead
Suitable for: Talent Acquisition Manager or Recruitment Manager or Talent Manager or Resourcing Manager or Head of Recruitment
Location: Leeds (hybrid working with approx 3 days in the office)
Salary: Up to £65k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is seeking a passionate and experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join their growing Talent Acquisition team, shaping and driving their talent strategy.
They are a highly successful digital transformation consultancy headquartered in Leeds who are ambitious in their plans to build the business, and have a growing reputation of delivering large-scale, operational critical solutions.
Significantly, they are Employee Owned with a values-led, people first culture.
Talent Acquisition Manager will work closely with clients Leadership team to understand company growth objectives and construct plans and strategies to continually improve talent acquisition performance. Their ambition is to attract top talent and diverse candidates across all levels of our business.
- Ownership of the Talent Acquisition Strategy including development, driving and shaping all areas of best practice attraction.
- Having a real desire to improve and enhance our talent approach.
- Continuously looking for new channels of talent, to feed the client with a diverse and inclusive candidate pool.
- Understanding resource planning forecasting in collaboration with the resourcing team.
- Develop talent acquisition plans, feeding recruitment timelines into resource forecasting.
- Through mentoring and people growth, develop a highly skilled talent acquisition capability within the company.
- Maintain an external focus, identifying any trends in candidate attraction which could impact upon the talent acquisition performance
- Contribute to market mapping, build talent pools and a candidate pipeline for future talent needs.
- Deliver a unique and market leading experience to all candidates, ensuring correct details are provided, and that talent processes are efficient and transparent
- Nurture and own relationships with partner agencies ensuring supplier performance is proactively managed, including management of terms.
- Define and utilise talent acquisition data to identify areas for improvement and drive decision making.
- Act as the ambassador for Talent Acquisition, encouraging active participation and support for talent practices throughout the business.
- Own diversity, equality and inclusion strategy through talent acquisition practices.
- Own talent acquisition tooling including; Applicant Tracking System, LinkedIn Recruiter, Job Boards, Advertising, Events, Talent Databases and the clients career page.
- Liaise with the clients People and Operational functions to ensure best practices in candidate onboarding are maintained, and candidate experience is prioritised.
- Provide operational support and administration pertaining to talent acquisition.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have the following experience/skills:
- A professional, dynamic and motivated individual with the ability to work alone and as part of a team.
- This is a board role and ideally you will have experience in the technology and digital sector.
- A strong background building technical skills-based talent pools whilst having the ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced people-centred environment and be flexible in your approach.
- Experience of delivering sourcing strategies across a range of channels whilst building strong trust based relationships across all levels of the business.
- Stakeholder management and ability to influence recruitment processes where required.
- Have great communication skills and be able to adapt your approach appropriately.
- Be objective from interviewers, provide honest and constructive feedback.
- Be passionate and be a true advocate for equality, diversity and inclusion.
- The ability to work to deadlines and prioritise multiple simultaneous tasks delivering results at pace.
- Possessing excellent attention to detail and confidence in your own ability to solve problems.
- Experience of working with an ATS and have an interest in technology and proficient IT skills in Microsoft Office / Google suite with good numerical skills.
- Be tactful, diplomatic, approachable and have good commercial awareness.
• Competitive salary and OTE tax free bonus and holiday entitlement up to 28 days + bank holidays
• Pension contributions up to 5% when you contribute 5%
• Life Assurance
• Employee-Owned Trust
• Cycle to Work scheme
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered and able to acquire BPSS
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship).
Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems. The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only. We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.