Suitable for: Splunk Systems Engineer / Splunk Architect/ Cloud Architect
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire + travel if/when project requires it
Duration: (3 months Initially TBC)
Salary: Day Rate Negotiable (Outside IR35)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is an award-winning UK Digital Transformation company, who work with private and public sector clients to deliver organisational, operational, cultural and technological change. They bring together understanding of people, creative expertise to innovate and endless possibilities of technology, all to help our clients thrive.
They are seeking a Splunk Engineer within their talented technical and project teams to be responsible for the current and future technical aspects, both internally, and at client sites.
The role requires an experienced systems engineer with strong technical capabilities and collaboration skills. The ideal candidate will have significant experience in data analysis technologies and cloud infrastructure (e.g. Splunk, AWS, Azure, Terraform, etc.).
You will need the confidence and ability to actively participate in technical architecture, strategy and process definition discussions
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a Splunk Engineer, Splunk Architect or Systems Engineer with Splunk experience
- Strong commercial experience of managing complex multi-tier enterprise infrastructure environments and
- Extensive experience with deep technical expertise and strong leadership supporting enterprise level data analysis technology
- Extensive experience in deploying, configuring, upgrading and administering Splunk clusters at an enterprise level
- An ability to perform installation, management including config, capacity planning, data integration and data transformation, field extraction, event parsing, data preview, forwarders and application management of Splunk
- Programming/scripting experience with Python, Bash, Powershell
- Client facing experience gained from a technical consultancy or software vendor
- Agile values and principles
- Willingness to coach and mentor individuals
As Splunk Engineer/ Splunk Architect/ Cloud Architect the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Supporting the design and implementation of new monitoring requirements in Splunk ITSI
- Facilitating the maintenance and improvement of existing Splunk ITSI implementations
- Continued evolvement of automation and operation across the platform
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don't take themselves the same way.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.