Suitable for: Software Solutions Architect, Technical Architect, Technical Lead or Solutions Lead with experience of NHS healthcare / clinical software or systems.
Location: Leeds and/or Manchester
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 DOE + 10% + benefits
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect, Technical Architect, Technical Lead or Solutions Lead with experience of NHS healthcare systems and/or clinical systems integration to design, integrate, implement and support the deployment of complex and large-scale products, platforms and solutions into the NHS at local, regional and national levels.
Ideally the Solutions Architect or Technical Architect will have worked with the NHS and/or large healthcare organisations and have experience of creating technical solutions and engaging with suppliers and senior stakeholders. The role will be based in Manchester and/or Leeds and time split across the two locations.
This role is suitable for people who want to make a difference, think big and help our customers get the most out of digital technology.
Experience / Skills:
- Previous experience as a Solutions Architect, Technical Architect, Technical Lead or Solutions Lead with focus on software applications
- Experience of working for the NHS / Acute Trust
- Knowledge of NHS healthcare and/or clinical systems is essential
- Experience of defining technical solutions including integration to legacy systems
- Experience of system to system integration and interoperability
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey technical terms to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in a project management and delivery focused environment
- Ability to deliver a solution from inception through to implementation
- Client facing experience gained from a technical consultancy or software vendor
- Architecture and system design experience for NHS nationwide programmes
- Ability to represent organisations at local, regional and national architecture forums
- Experience of interoperability and health / NHS specific data standards
- Technology background in .Net
- The role is focused on the design and management of software solutions and systems, however, knowledge of underlying operating systems, (eg cloud services, LAN/WAN, end user devices) and infrastructure would be helpful
As Solutions Architect, Technical Architect, Technical Lead or Solutions Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Understanding and steering the digital strategy of our customers (working with CTO’s, CIOs and other Architects)
- Defining technical solutions, documenting and translating business requirements into solution designs, options appraisals or in support of business cases.
- Liaising with technical and project teams
- Providing architecture / technical leadership and support for projects and programmes, ensuring new application deployments align with overall strategy
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There's no hierarchy or egos to get in the way - just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don't take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment - a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (unfortunately our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call the office on 01937 541888 and someone will help you / get back to you