Suitable for: Solutions Architect, Software Solution Architect, Technical Architect, Technical Lead or Solution Lead with NHS / healthcare or clinical systems/software experience
Location: Manchester and/or Leeds
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary DOE + bonus + benefits
Our client is looking for a Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead or Solutions Lead to design, integrate and implement complex and large-scale solutions in complex application landscapes. Ideally the Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead or Solutions Lead will have worked for the NHS and/or large healthcare organisations and have experience of creating technical solutions and engaging with suppliers and senior stakeholders. This role will be based in both Manchester and Leeds
This role is suitable for people who want to make a difference, think big and help our customers get the most out of digital technology.
Experience / Skills:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead or Solutions Lead
- Experience of working for or with NHS organisations
- Experience of defining technical solutions including integration to legacy systems
- Experience of system to system integration and interoperability
- Must have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to convey technical terms to a non-technical audience
- Experience working in a project management and delivery focused environment
- Ability to deliver a solution from inception through to implementation
- Previous background as a Developer or Software Engineer
- The Solutions Architect / Technical Architect / Technical Lead will ideally have strong client facing experience gained from a technical consultancy or software vendor
- Architecture and system design experience for NHS nationwide programmes
- Ability to represent organisations at local, regional and national architecture forums
- Previous experience as a .Net or C# Developer
- Defining technical solutions and defining requirements and producing technical designs
- Liaising with technical and project teams no new and existing changes
- Providing architecture for teams to ensure applications align with the overall strategy
- Ensure teams delivers proposed solutions, to quality, within the overall plan
- Managing risks and issues as they arise and escalating to senior leaders as required
- Motivating and mentoring teams to meet their objectives
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There's no hierarchy or egos to get in the way - just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don't take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment - a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: please follow the online application process and upload your CV in word
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK in order for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call the office on 01937 541888 and someone will help you / get back to you