Suitable for: Software Trainer, Product Specialist Trainer with experience of working with or for the NHS.
Location: Homebased + client travel
Salary: up to £40,000 p.a. (DoE)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client, a leader in health and social care software and services has an opening for an experienced Software Trainer to deliver training to new and existing clients on the product suite, supporting go-lives, ward rollouts and bespoke workshops. In addition to this training of internal teams and regular updates to the training guides is required.
Suitable Software Trainer applicants will be required to have extensive product and domain knowledge in all areas of the Product Suite, as well as good communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience of working with or within the NHS is essential. Ideally this will be within a pharmacy or electronic prescribing setting or experience as a Software Trainer.
- Degree educated or equivalent (significant work experience may be acceptable as a substitute for academic qualifications)
- In-depth knowledge of the NHS and Healthcare Information Systems
- Understanding of the operational procedures within one or more care settings e.g., Acute Secondary, Acute Mental Health, Primary Care etc., and departments within the NHS
- Medical/clinical systems awareness or a clinical background
- Able to deliver training to groups of people, ensuring that the group is engaged and supported
- Able to be adaptable to different needs ensuring the training is delivered successfully
- Able to communicate and organise effectively at all levels, management, clerical and clinical
- Good time management and planning skills
- Good teamwork, people management and motivational skills
The Software Trainer should have prior experience in healthcare or as a specialist delivering training, particularly within an NHS environment. The role requires the provision of training skills coupled with the willingness to take responsibility, be adaptable, along with excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Providing on-site training for customers following the installation of new and upgraded systems.
- Providing demonstrations and workshops to the client to encourage teamwork between supplier and client.
- Team building and working with colleagues and other companies.
- Working with new customers in configuring the system to their needs including some file building.
- Writing and maintaining training documentation.
- Assisting the Client Services Manager in the maintenance and provision of a comprehensive training programme.
- Participation in new software handovers.
- Participation in demonstrations as requested by the Sales Manager or Client Services Manager.
- Participation in a system of Performance Appraisal.
Location and Territory:
UK, Norway, Sweden, Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland, South Africa and other territories as they emerge.
On occasion, you may be required to travel to client base locations or represent the Company at events and this may involve overnight stays.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.