Suitable for: Healthcare Solution Specialist, Technical Account Manager or Pre-sales Consultant with IT healthcare experience
Location: Homebased + travel to client sites
Salary: to £50k
Working for a leading IT healthcare software vendor, the Software Solution Specialist is part of the Sales Support team and is responsible for assisting with Business Development and marketing activities and provides a dedicated and professional solution knowledge base together with deployment and domain expertise.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a Software Solution Specialist, Technical Account Manager, Product Specialist, Pre-sales Consultant or Software Solutions role.
- Solid background from working for the NHS or healthcare software vendor to the NHS
- Must have solid understanding of operational workflows and procedures within the different departments
- Understanding of the use of both clinical and administrative functionality in patient care workflows and information requirements
- Preparation and delivery of product workshops, demonstrations and general presentations
- Understanding of the importance of the data collection and reporting required by central government to record NHS activity
- Ideally you should hold a current qualification with a professional body (e.g. NMC)
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a relevant NHS role
- Evidence of CPD (continuing professional development) for relevant professional qualifications
- Deployment of acute EPR and/or clinical departmental applications in the NHS
- Experience of evaluation of OBS responses
- Sales or pre-sales experience
The Software Solution Specialist is very varied and will cover such aspects as bid support (including responding to OBS responses), Marketing (presentations, video material etc) and technical (liasing with relevant technical teams regarding testing, software developments, deployment etc).
The role will encompass developing and delivering highly professional solution demonstrations and presentations, managing workshops, interpreting and crafting responses to Pre-Qualification Questionnaires, OBS documents etc. In addition, the Software Solution Specialist will develop and maintain an expert knowledge of the core applications and assist in deployment where necessary
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.