Suitable for: Software Architect, Senior .Net Developer, Senior C# Developer or Software Engineer with C#, .Net Core and Azure experience
Location: Homebased + travel to Milton Keynes/Canterbury offices
Salary: £60k - £65k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare IT market and are seeking a talented and experienced Software Architect, Senior .Net Developer, Senior C# Developer or Software Engineer with .Net Core, full stack and Azure experience to join their Architecture team. They are looking for someone who can demonstrate a real passion for programming, with a flexible and creative attitude, good communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ Commercial development experience – Software Architect, Senior .Net Developer, Senior C# Developer or Software Engineer with .Net Core, full stack and Azure experience
- Possess a thorough understanding of C# and in-depth knowledge of the .Net framework (.Net and .Net Core)
- Comprehensive understanding of development design patterns SOLID OOD principles and real-world best practices
- A good understanding of development using Azure cloud technologies
- Thorough understanding of the Visual Studio development environment
- Good understanding of relational / transactional databases, ie SQL, NOSQL
- Experienced with unit testing and source control
- Agile development methodologies
- Secure coding techniques
- Typescript - advantageous
- Healthcare software development or Government development
- Understanding of interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR
- Understanding of JIRA and Confluence
- A degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Enterprise software development experience
- Microsoft certification in Azure / development - advantageous
As Software Architect, Senior .Net Developer, Senior C# Developer or Software Engineer with C#, .Net Core, full stack and Azure experience, you will be responsible for working with the existing Development and DevOps teams covering a diverse workload including rapid prototyping and developing Proof of Concepts, Code reviewing complex / high risk functionality, writing reusable libraries for use across the range of products, performance analysis and tuning, security assessment analysis and remediation, technical requirement design and documentation.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.