Suitable for: Senior Business Analyst / Lead Business Analyst / Requirement Analyst / System Analyst or similar with NHS experience
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: DOE + bonus + Pension
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst / Lead Business Analyst / Requirement Analyst / System Analyst or similar with NHS Experience to join an established team and work to deliver business analysis, requirements analysis and systems analysis for a national-scale project based in Leeds.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as Business Analyst, Requirements Analyst, Systems Analyst or similar
- NHS experience especially acute or secondary care services, clinical software or digital health; as a minimum worked in local/national government body
- Experience of working in a highly technical environment with complex, national architectural components
- Functional requirements gathering, able to extract requirements, user requirements, user stories / journeys
- Understand data flows / data management, data systems; ideally have worked within a dataflow programme
- High level of communication building stakeholder and project team relationships
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Advanced technical skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
Desirable Skills Required:
As a Senior Business Analyst / Lead Business Analyst / Requirement Analyst / System Analyst or similar with NHS Experience the following skills required are essential:
- Background or experience within NHS project as a Business Analyst
- Recognised Business Qualifications from either BSC or ISEB
- Experience creating detailed reports and giving presentations / running workshops
- Advanced technical skills
- Knowledge of Splunk
- Exposure to Atlassian suite
- Previous experience of discovery stage / workshop facilitation
As a Senior Business Analyst / Lead Business Analyst / Requirement Analyst / System Analyst or similar with NHS Experience, you will be working on various digital healthcare projects including running workshops to produce functional requirements and user stories/journey documentation.
Full Job description is available on request
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There's no hierarchy or egos to get in the way - just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don't take themselves the same way. They have quarterly events, plenty of informal pizza meetings and work in a great environment - a converted mill in the middle of Leeds.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
- Bonus (tax free)
- Holiday entitlement up to 28 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life Insurance
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.