Suitable for: Senior Test Lead / QA Lead with MS Azure experience
Location: Milton Keynes / Remote (regular visit to MK Office)
Duration: 6 Months (potential extension)
Salary: £400 pd (likely to be inside IR35)
Our client is a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare market and they are seeking a talented individual to join their development team as a Contract Senior Test Lead with potential of future extensions and/or possibility of permanent employment offer.
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate successful projects they have been involved with and will need to be able to hit the ground running, working closely with our QA Manager and assigned QA resources.
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience as a Senior Test Lead, QA Lead or similar
- Hands on experience of working with MS Azure (Azure ServiceBus, Microservices, APIs, Azure functions, SQL Azure, Azure storage)
- Experience of working with structured data (Understanding of XML, JSON etc.)
- Experience of managing testing activities for a defined project delivering to specified deadlines
- Experience in coordinating QA activities for an agile team whilst being hands on with the testing
- Involved with running daily stand-ups and unblocking impediments
- Documented experience in manual and automated testing practices
- Excellent experience in Non-Functional testing (Performance, Load, Stress, Failover)
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team atmosphere
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues using a platform like JIRA
- Will be responsible for working with Lead data architect to create and maintain test data packs
- Knowledge of Health Care systems would be beneficial
As Senior Test Lead the following skills are required:
- ISEB/ISTQB qualification
- Computing/IT related Bachelor’s Degree (Desirable)
As Senior Test Lead you will be responsible for leading, co-ordinating, planning and executing testing activities for their clients key azure-based project. You will lead the QA effort by example and work with their offshore resources. This includes overseeing and leading on all aspects of software QA including automated, manual and non-functional testing.
This role will also involve reporting to the senior management team and QA Manager for regular progress updates.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.