Suitable for: Senior Test Lead with 3 years’ experience in lead position
Duration: 3-6 months
Location: Hybrid (home based with occasional travel to Milton Keynes)
Rate: to £450 per day outside IR35
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
The Senior Test Lead will be joining an experienced and cross dimensional agile team with access to a range of industry leading tools and platforms including Selenium Web Driver, Java, Azure DevOps, InteliJ IDE and API testing using the Rest Assured library.
There are plenty of opportunities to grow and develop your skills and the company has been awarded an ‘outstanding’ accreditation from Best Companies for workplace engagements and has featured as one of the UKs Top 100 mid-sized companies to work for.
Essential skills/ Attributes:
- Min 3 years’ experience in a Test Lead role
- Experience of managing testing activities for a defined project delivering to specified deadlines within an agile development environment
- Experience of co-ordinating manual / automation testing practices
- Hands-on experience of with selenium (Java/C#) and a solid understanding of the .Net framework
- Excellent experience in non-functional testing
- Hands-on experience of working with MS Azure (Azure Service Bus, Microservices, APIs, Azure functions, SQL Azure, Azure storage)
- Experience of testing web-based applications across multiple platforms
- Experience of working with structured data (understanding of XML, JSON etc)
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving quality issues in Jira
The Senior Test Lead will be responsible for leading, co-ordinating, planning and executing automation testing activities for key Azure based projects. This person will lead the QA effort by example and work with the offshore and onshore resources. This will include overseeing and leading on all aspects of software QA including automated and manual testing practices
The Senior Test Lead will need to demonstrate successful projects they have been involved with and will need to be able to hit the ground running working closely with the QA Manager and QA resources.
Full job description available
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.