Position: Senior .Net Developer / Technical Lead (approx. 50% hands-on C#, 50% tech team leading and solution design / architecture)
Suitable for: .Net Developer / C# Developer /.Net Technical Lead / Tech Lead / .Net Consultant / .Net Web Application Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer (full stack)
Salary: Competitive Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (close to train station , free onsite parking)
We are looking for Senior .Net Developer / .Net Developer / C# Developer /.Net Technical Lead / Tech Lead / .Net Consultant / .Net Web Application Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer to build high quality software applications, from solutions design right through to delivery, for a range of customers on a variety of platforms. Ideally you will have experience of building software applications in an agile team environment.
- Strong commercial experience as a Senior .Net Developer / .Net Developer / C# Developer /.Net Technical Lead / Tech Lead / .Net Consultant / .Net Web Application Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer
- .Net Framework / .Net Core
- Event based architecture / CQRS / Domain Driven Design
- Cloud deployments and continuous deployment pipeline
- Unit testing and User interface testing
- SQL and NoSQL database experience
- Leading and mentoring other team members
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Client facing experience
As Senior .Net Developer / .Net Developer / C# Developer /.Net Technical Lead / Tech Lead / .Net Consultant / .Net Web Application Developer / Software Developer / Software Engineer the role will include but not be limited to -
- Leading the delivery of technical solutions as part of a team
- Defining technical solutions and reviewing other team members
- Using the latest technology and tools to improve the software development process
- Regularly demonstrating work to stakeholders, users and senior leaders
- Mentoring and constantly improving other team members
Founded in 1999, our client is a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work there have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects. There's no hierarchy or egos to get in the way - just lots of challenges that need addressing from many different directions.
The people are creative and diverse with an adventurous spirit. While they take work seriously, they don't take themselves the same way.
Technology is their passion but at heart they are a people business. Everything they do is guided by their values and a determination to be the very best.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (unfortunately our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call the office on 01937 541888 and someone will help you / get back to you