Suitable for: Senior .Net Developer, C# Developer, .Net Software Engineer or Full Stack .Net Developer with C# and Angular experience
Location: Hybrid (homebased with at least 1 day per month in Milton Keynes/Canterbury)
Salary: Up to £60,000 p.a.
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client, a leader in health and social care software and services has seen unprecedented growth over the last year and has seen their development teams growing in number. As a result, they are seeking a talented individual to join their development team as a Senior .Net Developer with Angular experience. They offer a relaxed, friendly working environment with a competitive salary and excellent career progression prospects.
Working closely with the other development team members your knowledge and experience will be put to good use building scalable backend services and customer-facing client applications. We are looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Senior .Net Developer with the following skills and experience:
- 5+ years experience as a .Net Developer, C# Developer, Software Engineer or similar
- 5+ years software development experience, preferably on enterprise-level software.
- A thorough understanding of object orientated development using .NET (C#) and Angular.
- A thorough understanding of unit testing.
- A thorough understanding of WebAPI, ASP.NET MVC and Angular.
- Understanding of NoSQL concepts.
- Ability to trace, diagnose and improve system performance.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery concepts.
- Exposure to software development within the Healthcare IT sector.
- Use of GIT for source control.
- Use of Azure platform services such as App Services and Azure Functions.
- Computer Science (or similar) Bachelor’s Degree.
- Microsoft certification desirable, but not essential.
The successful Senior .Net Developer will join an experienced and cross-dimensional team operating under a Scaled Agile framework, with access to a range of industry-leading tools and platforms, including Selenium Web Driver, Java, Azure DevOps, IntelliJ IDE and API testing. Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting in designing product features with the other developers and the design team.
- Implementing background services / APIs which expose functionality for client application development.
- Implementing web-based client application functionality.
- Implementing web-based system management functionality.
- Assisting the QA and Product Teams in diagnosing issues.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.