Suitable for: Sales Executive or Sales Support Executive with B2B sales experience – ideally software or insurance
Location: Rugeley, Staffordshire
Salary: £25,000 - £30,000 p.a. DOE
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client a software specialist that delivers a global risk management solution enabling insurance organisations to produce consistent risk data insights for risk pricing and selection are seeking a Sales Executive to enhance their lead generation and pre-sales operations, and to support the full sales cycle.
- Approx 3-5 year’s experience in an Internal Sales, Sales Executive, Sales Support Executive type role
- Experience with lead generation and pre-sales activities including
- RFI and RFP processes
- CRM database management
- Telephone lead calling and follow-up
- B2B sales experience – ideally software or insurance related
- Experience working directly with customers and potential customers and providing exemplary customer service.
- Some experience with marketing activities such as; writing content for collateral, website, blog and social media
- Commercial acumen and ability to think on your feet so that demos can be customised during a meeting to what the client says they want to see
- To be ambitious, self-motivated, have plenty of initiative
- Working with technical teams
- An understanding and comprehensive knowledge of the general insurance market is highly desirable
The Sales Executive will provide pro-active lead generation using traditional media (phone, email) and social media (especially LinkedIn & Twitter) targeting general insurance companies, MGA’s & National Brokers operating in the UK and overseas, additionally you will;
- Network at appropriate targeted events to seek new leads and referrals
- Support the sales cycle including:
- Attending meetings to explain the benefits to their busines of our product, including demoing it yourself
- Liaising with the Operations team to produce estimates for implementation and any customisation needed
- Producing proposals and compelling commercial offers, including business cases personalised to each prospect
- Support the handover of successful sales to the operations team
- Keep the CRM system and sales forecasts up to date
- Preparing for and attending customer meetings and tailoring communications to address business needs of customers as part of the pre-sales process.
- Supporting the responses to Requests for Information (RFI) and Responses to Proposal (RFP).
- Gathering and maintaining competitive analysis for the purpose of understanding differentiators between the company and its competitors.
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of and contributing to the product roadmap.
- Liaising with Business Analysts and Development to understand details of product direction and communicate information back to sales organisation
- Contribute to marketing activity by writing content for collateral, website, blog and social media
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.