Location: Homebased + travel occasionally each month to their offices in York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £35k to £70k + Benefits
Our client is an exciting and growing technology company based in the centre of York. Their core product is a bespoke management software provided to thousands of businesses across the UK and worldwide.
They are on the lookout for an experienced React Native Developer / React Developer who loves innovative technology and is interested in a career developing all things React.
This will be homebased role with occasional travel each month to our client offices.
As React Native Developer / React Developer the following experience/skills are essential:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as React Developer, React Native Developer, or Front End Developer with strong React experience
- Demonstrable experience developing React Native apps
- Have an opinion and be able to give direction on the architecture of the app
- Write readable, maintainable and modular code
- Experience of working with RESTful APIs
- Experience using source control (git)
- Professional, precise communication skills
- Passion for technology and willingness to learn new things
The chosen candidate will have an active role in shaping the development of their product’s mobile interface and will play an integral part in strengthening the user experience for our customers.
As React Native Developer / React Developer the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Working on a new project to build our React Native rota management app
- Collaborate and share your experience with the project team
- Work with other departments to define and design new features
- Working to agile methodology
- Help maintain code quality and its organisation
- Communicate with heads of department on progress and to discuss any problems
- This is a rapidly growing company that offers an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to learn new skills and build a successful career with lots of progression
- The company offers private health insurance, 30 days holiday, an excellent work environment with flexible working hours and a sociable team who enjoy regular company meals and events
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.