Suitable for: QA Test Data Analyst / Manual Tester / Software Tester with experience of managing and maintaining test data
Location: Homebased + travel to Milton Keynes / Canterbury office
Salary: £30k - £35k
Our client is a successful software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare market and they are seeking a talented individual to join their development team as a QA Test Data Analyst.
You would be responsible for leading in the creation and use of realistic synthetic test data for general testing, volume and performance testing, and integration testing. The ideal candidate will have experience using test data generation tools and / or creating custom tools to craft varying formats of data based on custom or industry standards and to help assist with the overall testing process working with our core teams across the business (onshore / offshore).
The role will require a person with an analytical mind, with an eye for detail and who understands simple and complex data structures.
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic and be able to deliver to the highest standards of test approach and methodology and be able to manage multiple projects in parallel as well as business wide programmes in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as QA Test Data Analyst, Manual Tester, Software Tester or similar
- Experience of creation, maintenance, and execution of manual and automated test cases
- Experience of managing and maintaining test data including creation, update and deletion of data
- Experience of implementing and executing testing processes
- Very good experience with STLC
- Excellent understanding of software testing techniques and test processes and proven track record in delivering high quality solutions
- Experience of testing commercial applications within a busy team atmosphere
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking, and resolving quality issues
- Ability to organise, co-ordinate and prioritise personal and team day to day workload
- Experience of testing browser-based solutions is essential and a good understanding of cross browser testing
- Experience of Cloud testing is desired (Microsoft Azure)
- Good experience in identifying, creating, and maintaining test data
- Very good experience in non-functional testing (load, stress, performance, recovery etc.)
As QA Test Data Analyst, the following skills are essential:
- Knowledge of Health Care systems would be beneficial
- ISEB/ISTQB Qualification
- Computing / IT related Bachelor’s Degree (desirable)
- Experience of testing in an Agile development environment is highly desirable
As QA Test Data Analyst, you will be working within the Product Development Team and the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Play a key role in the existing QA processes and continuously improve functional and non-functional testing at all levels, including but not limited to Agile QA, Integration testing, Regression testing, Automated testing, Technical Testing, Performance Testing, Stress/Load testing, Security testing
- Deliver to time, cost, and quality consistently across multiple projects in parallel as well as business wide programmes
- Determine the most appropriate testing for each project and work alongside the QA Manager, produce an appropriate test strategy and test delivery plan defining deliverable milestones, test tasks and activities; track progress against this and implement strategies to recover slippage
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure QA environments are available, maintained and updated to support upcoming test requirements and are populated with suitable and appropriate test data sets
- Responsible for the management of test data creation, update and deletion across our QA and Development platform, producing high quality test data in volume and to specification in varying formats
- Ensure QA tracking and reporting is executed and evidenced to meet relevant ISO audit requirements
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.