Suitable for: QA Team Lead, QA Manager or QA Analyst with experience of NHS or health informatics
Location: Warrington or Nottingham
Salary: up to £45,000 p.a.
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
We are currently recruiting for a skilled QA Team Lead for our client who is a leading software and services provider to the health and social care industry. The QA Team Lead will provide guidance, direction and Quality Assurance with regards to end-user expectations, use models and workflows.
QA Team Lead essential skills/attributes:
The QA Team Lead should demonstrate at least 4 years professional experience in an appropriate role in an NHS hospital (e.g. nursing or pharmacist), and must include one of the following:
- Involvement in the delivery of training
- Preparation of user documentation and standard operating procedures
- Implementation of software releases
The postholder must have knowledge/experience of:
- NHS informatics experience
- SAFe® skills, principles and practices
- System analysis, design, development, testing, release, support & maintenance best practice and lifecycles
- The NHS and wider Healthcare market/suppliers/competitors
The QA Team Lead must have the following additional skills:
- Ability to organise and coordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Excellent team leadership skills including team building and coaching of individual staff
- Ability to balance working closely with the product team when needed with a degree of autonomy.
- Working knowledge of MS Office Products
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Power and ability to make decisions
- Negotiating skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to exhibit patience and understanding
The QA Team Lead role will include, but not be limited to the following;
- Collaboration with SMEs and QA Analysts in the development and maintenance of test cases, test plans and other test materials.
- Execute tests and report on the states of testing for specific product releases to assure the quality of software before external release.
- Leverage expertise to oversee that QA processes are followed over multiple modules, over time it is expected that expertise in a broader range of modules and products will be developed to support flexibility within the teams and provide broader product knowledge.
- Help to define testing strategies to ensure that all products and solutions conform to company standards.
- Create validation/test plans and evaluate the team throughout the PI to help identify areas where improvements can be made.
- Identify risks and create plans to mitigate it
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.