Suitable for: Automation Tester, SDET, Software Developer in Test – with Selenium Webdriver and Java experience
Location: Homebased/Hybrid - one a month minimum with occasional ad-hoc office visits to Milton Keynes
Salary: £30k - £35k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a successful software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare market and they are seeking a talented QA Support Analyst or Automation Tester /SDET with Selenium Webdriver and Java experience to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working with the development support team and will be responsible for automating and testing features and maintaining and enhancing existing test cases to ensure high quality of our core product used by healthcare organisations throughout the UK.
As QA Support Analyst will have a focus on testing any issues resolved by the development team in our core web application and data platform.
- Min 2 years’ experience as QA Support Analyst / Automation Tester / SDET or Software Developer
- Experience of creating Automated tests Scripts using Selenium WebDriver and Java (minimum 2 years)
- Good understanding of TestNG
- Good understanding of Page Object Model with Page Factory
- Good understanding of Maven
- Experience of using Continuous Integration Tools such as TeamCity
- Experience of Manual API testing and volume and performance testing
- Experience of Automated API testing using the Rest Assured library
- Hands on experience with InteliJ IDE
- Create/modify test data using SQL
- Perform accurate manual Functional, Non-Functional, System Testing and Regression tests.
- Document, investigate and log any errors during test execution and work closely with developers in resolving defects
- Design comprehensive test cases and scripts from business rules/functional requirements
- Update and maintain manual regression test script packages
- Contribute to continually improving test processes and techniques
- Exposure to testing within the IT health sector (desirable)
As QA Support Analyst / Automation Tester / SDET or Software Developer in Test, the following qualifications are required in one or more of the following:
- A degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Microsoft certification in web development or Azure based certification
- CompTIA certifications in networks
Advantageous but not essential:
- Azure Services (Functions, Storage, App Service, API Management)
- Messaging concepts at enterprise scale e.g. service bus, event hubs, MSMQ
- Active Directory including Azure AD and Azure B2B / B2C
- Integration Engines (BizTalk, Rhapsody)
- Raven DB NOSQL Document DB
- Healthcare software development
- Knowledge of HL7 data and other healthcare messaging standards
- Knowledge of ETL methodologies
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.