Suitable for: Senior Test Analyst or Software Tester with QA experience in an agile software environment (2 positions available including 1 senior)
Salary: £35k to £45k
Working for a leading healthcare IT software vendor, the QA Analyst will be part of a team dedicated to ensuring the quality of software meets functional requirements and standards. The main responsibilities of the QA Analyst will be to assist in the development and execution of test plans, contributing to maintenance of test materials and completing reports on test outcomes as well as mentoring other QA Analysts.
You will operate as part of an Agile team delivering agile testing in close collaboration with colleagues within that team but will also contribute to integration test activities.
Experience / Skills / Attributes required:
- Min 3 years experience as a Senior QA Analyst or Test Analyst with QA experience or similar
- Experience of working in an agile software development environment
- Experience of diagnosing, reporting, tracking and resolving software quality issues
- Experience of testing RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of Postman, Swagger or similar API testing and documentation tools
- Experience using a professional Test Management system e.g. Quality Centre, Quality Manager, Jira
- Experience of developing test cases
- Ability to coach junior members of the team and positively influence fellow members (Senior role only)
- ISEB Foundation / ISTQB qualification
- Knowledge of the end to end software development life cycle
- Exposure to healthcare / clinical software in an NHS / hospital environment (e.g. clinical noting tools, order communication tools, EPMA, inpatients, outpatients, waiting lists, theatres, clinical applications etc)
- Exposure to automated testing tools, e.g Selenium
As QA Analyst, you will be responsible for the development and execution of test cases and workflow scenarios, recording outcome of tests, escalation of defects and identified opportunities for product improvement.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.