Suitable for: Product Specialist, Product SME, Product Consultant with NHS / healthcare software experience and clinical background
Salary: Up to £45,000 p.a.
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client, a leader in health and social care software and services has an opening for an experienced Product Specialist. The Product Specialist will provide guidance, direction and Quality Assurance with regards to end-user expectations, use models and workflows associated with their modules. Providing subject matter expertise to the Development team, and occasionally the Deployment and Support teams and externally with customers.
The Product Specialist should have a minimum of 2 years of professional experience in an appropriate role in a clinical setting. And must:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years hands on experience of with clinical software used in an acute setting.
Must include one of the following:
- Software release testing and configuration
- Involved in training
- Preparation of user documentation and standard operating procedures
- Requirements capture.
The Product Specialist must have knowledge/experience of:
- Clinical qualifications and background within the NHS / private healthcare
- Knowledge of standards and DCB0129 and 0160 requirements
- Project Management skills, principles and practices
- Clinical qualification with at least 2 years’ clinical experience
- Ability to balance working closely with the product team as when needed with a degree of autonomy.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Negotiating skills
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to exhibit patience and understanding
The following skills/experience would be desirable
- System analysis, design, development, testing, release, support & maintenance best practice and lifecycles
- NHS and wider Healthcare market awareness
- Contribute to design of modules within the clinical domain
- Early identification and mitigation of clinical safety risks
- Ensure compatibility and interoperability of Alliance applications.
- Create workflow models, specifications, and diagrams.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters in order to define outcome criteria and measures.
- Collaboration with members of your Agile team to ensure software delivered by each sprint and each integration test meets both functional and non-functional requirements.
- In collaboration with the QA Analysts, creation and execution of test scripts, recording outcome of tests, reporting defects and identifying opportunities for product improvement.
- In collaboration with the QA Analysts, definition and execution of increasingly complex workflow and scenario testing.
- Creation and maintenance of suitable test environments for all software testing to take place.
- Perform static testing and impact assessment of Design and Change Request documentation.
- Timely and accurate reporting of assigned work status
- Support external customers with guidance and troubleshooting. (3rd line Customer Support)
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified or new software.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.