Suitable for: Product Manager or Product Specialist or Product Owner with healthcare software experience
Location: Home based – with travel to Warrington & Nottingham for meetings
Salary: From £60k to £80k DOE + £5k car allowance
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is looking for an experienced and self-motivated Product Manager who will be responsible for one of their key clinical platforms.
The Product Manager will have a keen interest in the documentation and utilisation of clinical information and will champion the adoption of electronic record keeping, to provide a longitudinal view of care and to drive clinical pathways. The Product Manager will be responsible for the overall product vision and work with the wider Product Management, Solution Assurance and Product Development teams plus other key internal and external stakeholders to confirm that vision.
A key element of the role is to help orchestrate the flow of data across our client’s healthcare platforms through the utilisation of standard clinical terminology (e.g. SNOMED), API’s and through direct integration as appropriate.
Please note:- This is a home based role but will involve travel to meetings in both Warrington and Nottingham
- Previous experience working as Product Manager, Product Owner, Product Specialist or Product SME
- Significant healthcare domain experience with a thorough understanding of healthcare IT solutions.
- Experience of working with both onshore, nearshore, and offshore development teams.
- Demonstrable understanding of Scrum and SAFE methodologies.
- Experience and/or knowledge of JIRA / Kanban and Confluence systems
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills – must be self-motivated
- Ability to identify requirements and deliver solutions in an incremental manner
- Demonstrate a knowledge of SNOMED and its application in healthcare settings
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to manage, influence, negotiate and collaborate with a variety of stakeholders with often conflicting priorities and requirements.
- Ability to meet deadlines and remain calm under pressure
- Ability to align with company strategy whilst also thinking outside the box
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
- Degree or equivalent in a business or IT related discipline or equivalent professional experience in a software development environment (desirable)
- Development of the Product Vision in line with the overall EPR strategy
- Creation and management of Clinical Narrative “features” based on the themes and goals identified within the product vision.
- Works with all relevant agile teams and subject matter experts to develop features and concepts so that they are ready for development.
- Supports Solution Assurance and wider Product Management in the identification of key EPR functions
- Liaises with internal and external clinicians alongside Solution Assurance to gather clinical requirements.
- Liaison with other internal and external stakeholders to help facilitate the creation of good quality reusable content including standard workflows and assessments.
- Provides support to Product Subject Matter experts in the creation and development of supporting documentation.
- Acts as Senior Subject Matter expert as required if agile teams, subject matter experts, deployment teams and support teams have specific queries / issues that cannot be resolved elsewhere.
- Adheres to Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) Standards in line with company policy and adherence.
- Works with the User Experience team to ensure that user experience standards are identified
- Supports bid and procurement activities as appropriate
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems. The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.