Suitable for: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Software Support, Payroll Software Implementation Consultant
Location: Yorkshire/Leeds, West Yorkshire + travel to client sites (UK Wide)
Salary: £34K + Car Allowance + Bonus
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a successful and progressive software provider and they are looking for a passionate, professional and driven Payroll Product Consultant to join their growing client services team.
You will be required to have some experience of group training of IT, bespoke HR & Payroll software and must be willing to travel to client sites nationwide. This role could involve up to 4 nights away a week. However, you will be rewarded with a generous salary package and an exciting opportunity to join this growing company with excellent career opportunities.
You must be willing to travel and stay away from home when required, the rest of the time you will either be Homebased or based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire office.
If this sounds like something that you may be interested in and a new challenge is what you are looking for then please read on…
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Payroll Administrator, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Software Support, Payroll Software Implementation Consultant or similar
- Excellent communication and written skills together with first class organisational skills
- Experience in providing software training / IT Training / Application Training
- Presenting in front of groups of people, creating and delivering training courses
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills
- Highly PC literate
- Driver's licence (Clean) with ability to travel throughout the UK
- Good Team Player whilst maintaining good relationships with our client base
- Advanced Excel
- Experience of processing payroll and dealing with payroll queries desirable
The Payroll Product Consultant is a client facing role providing a consultative approach to delivering informative training and support on all aspects of the HR & Payroll software. Occasionally you will be required to present or demo at our users groups or as part of the pre sales process.
Youthful and progressive IT Company who are growing organically year on year. It offers challenging positions to intelligent, hardworking individuals, and actively encourages promotion as the company continues to expand.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.