Suitable for: Product Analyst, Product Consultant, Product Specialist, Software Product Specialist
Location: Leeds, LS25 West Yorkshire (this role is a combination of office / homeworking and client site if / when they want to see you in person)
Salary: To £32k - to £58k
This is an exciting opportunity to join the UK’s fastest growing supplier of software for Local Authority social care and education management services. Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Product Analyst / Product Consultant with a flair for understanding and handling customer needs and demands to join a successful and growing team in supporting customers of their market leading software.
The Product Consultant / Product Analyst role will work alongside the Developers and Testers on their web-based workflow solutions that include both mobile apps and customer portals, which provide modern and intuitive user interfaces to support critical processes for both social workers and the public. There is fair amount of travel involved in this role as their customers are UK-wide, so you must be prepared to stay away from home on a regular basis.
This is very much a hands-on role and you will be joining one of their growing teams in supporting customers in the design and development process, implementation and support of their software solutions.
As Product Consultant / Product Analyst, the following skills are essential:
- Min 2 years’ experience as a Product Analyst, Product Consultant, Product Specialist, Software Product Specialist
- Ability to manage complex workloads to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Ability to recognise, analyse and solve issues
- For this position travel will be required to attend meetings at client sites in the UK so must be prepared to stay away from home when needed. All expenses will be paid.
- Strong ICT skills
- Persuasive and credible in a customer liaison context
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Assisting in defining software requirements and design
- Assisting customers in assessing how the software can be tailored to match their service needs
- Undertaking software configuration to participate in the process of building and releasing software to customers
- Providing feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality
- Collaborating with customers and field staff to evaluate or diagnose problems and recommend potential solutions
- Reviewing software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance, or completeness, or to mitigate risks
- Previous experience of working with a software company or software house
To apply: please follow the online application process and upload your CV in Word
Book a telephone call to discuss: if you want to speak to a recruitment consultant regarding this role please click on the vacancies tab on the website www.solosearch.co.uk
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered. Sponsorship may be considered for the right individual meeting all of the criteria
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.