Suitable for: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Officer, Payroll Supervisor or similar with min two years payroll experience
Location: Hybrid role – must be commutable to/from Milton Keynes or Stratford Upon Avon
Salary: £25k - £30k DOE
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Payroll Administrator to work within their Finance Team.
Our clients are moving payroll back in-house and need a Payroll Administrator to help process the organisation’s payroll in a timely manner. In addition, the Payroll Administrator will also help with HR work on all aspects of employee benefits and reporting and be involved with the wider Finance team in the FTE reporting process across the business. The role will also be responsible for the expenses processing and reporting for the client.
The ideal candidate will have minimum two years’ payroll experience and be a self-starter who can work independently and in team environments.
- Min two years’ experience as Payroll Administrator, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk
- Good IT Skills: competent with spreadsheets, payroll software and data entry
- Familiarity with benefits and other wage deductions
- Understanding tax procedure
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent team player
- Good organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Honesty and a respect for confidentiality
- Capable of working with minimal supervision
- Follows instructions well
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Work closely with HR and Finance to process the company’s payroll
- Maintain the payroll processing system and records by gathering, calculating, and inputting data
- Compute employee take-home pay based on time records, benefits, and taxes
- Adhere to HR/payroll policies and procedures and comply with relevant law
- Answer staff questions about wages, deductions, attendance
- Honour confidentiality of employee’s pay records
- Complete payroll reports for record-keeping purposes and managerial review
- Process PAYE deductions and send payroll information to HM Revenue and Customs
- Report pension contributions to the Pension provider monthly and comply with all the Pension Regulator requirements
- Work with HR to understand and report all employee benefit information, to help with the financial forecast
- Work closely with HR and Finance to help report headcount and have a clear understanding of the staffing needs for the Group
- Process employee expenses and produce expenses reporting for Finance
- Other ad-hoc duties in Finance, as and when needed
- Accounting and Bookkeeping skills
- Familiar with ADP iHCM
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format.
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application can be considered.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.