Suitable for: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Advisor, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Manager, Payroll Supervisor or Software Trainer (with payroll experience)
Location: Yorkshire/Leeds, West Yorkshire + travel to client sites (UK Wide)
Salary: up to £34,000 + £4700 Car Allowance + bonus
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a successful and progressive software provider and they are looking for a passionate, professional and driven individual to join their growing team.
You will be required to have SOME payroll knowledge and this role would be ideal for a Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Advisor, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Manager or Payroll Supervisor who is looking to continue to use their knowledge and experience but fancy a change in role and get out from behind the desk.
If this sounds like something that you may be interested in and a new challenge is what you are looking for then please read on…
- Previous experience working in a role such as - Payroll Administrator, Payroll Assistant, Payroll Officer, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Advisor, Payroll Specialist, Payroll Manager, Payroll Supervisor or Software Trainer (with payroll experience)
- Some exposure to BACS, Tax, PAYE, NI, P45’s, P46's, P60's, VAT and general ledger
- Up to date knowledge of SSP, SMP and payroll legislation
- Customer focused, lively and confident at talking to groups of people
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships
- Experience of working with any type of Payroll / HR software
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer etc)
- Desire to learn
- Driver's licence (ideally clean) with ability to travel throughout the UK
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience in training (internally or externally)
- Understanding of SQL or databases
- Advanced Excel
This role is client facing providing a consultative approach to delivering informative training and support on all aspects of the bespoke payroll and HR software our client offers. You must be a good team player but also be able to work on your own initiative building up and maintaining good relationships with your clients. Occasionally you will be asked to present or demo at user group and pre-sales meetings. You must be willing to travel and stay away from home when required, this could be up to 4 nights a week.
Youthful and progressive IT Company who are growing organically year on year. It offers challenging positions to intelligent, hard working individuals, and actively encourages promotion as the company continues to expand.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.