Suitable for: Customer Service Team Leader / Customer Experience Team Leader
Location: Homebased / Leeds office (mix of home and office based working)
Salary: £25,000.00 - £30,000.00 per year DOE + benefits
Our client, a successful Leeds based e-commerce company is recruiting for an Online Customer Support Team Leader / Customer Experience Team Leader / Customer Service Team Leader to join their team.
They are a progressive nutrition and lifestyle e-commerce company, marketing and distributing our own range of nutritional supplements and foods.
Their vision is to improve the lives of as many people as possible with plant-based nutrition. They achieve this through their mission to create the best plant-based nutritional products made from sustainable ingredients, that are healthy, convenient, and easily accessible.
- Approx 1+ years’ experience as Online Customer Support Team Leader / Customer Experience Team Leader / Customer Service Team Leader or similar
- Driven to deliver first-call customer experience
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience managing a Customer Support Team (desired) - Experience working in an e-commerce business is preferred
- Online sales experience to existing customers (desired) – through outbound chat and email
- Proven staff management experience including the ability to delegate workload effectively (desired)
- Excellent IT skills (essential)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook (essential), knowledge of OneDrive would be desirable
- Previous experience using Zendesk (advantage)
- Previous experience using Kount or other fraud software (advantage)
- Previous experience using Magento or any other CMS (advantage)
- Analytical mindset
- Outstanding organisation, problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated, flexible and proactive
- Able to manage your time effectively and work on your own initiative with minimal supervision
- Great interpersonal skills
The Online Customer Support Team Leader / Customer Experience Team Leader / Customer Service Team Leader needs to be a motivated individual to take ownership of this role. An organised self-starter who doesn’t mind getting involved in a variety of tasks, has excellent attention to detail and is happy to be hands on as well as bring fresh thinking and innovation to the way we serve our customers.
This is a varied permanent role that would suit someone with previous experience in an online Customer Support / Customer Service or Customer Experience position with people management responsibilities.
There's a huge focus on quality within the company and the same goes for this role. They would expect everything to be done to a high standard as taking short cuts and getting things done quickly doesn't benefit them.
This is currently a home-based role and travelling is not required. Some Bank Holiday working maybe required to cover the team.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.