Full time and part time positions available
Suitable for: Online Customer Support Advisor / Customer Service Advisor / Online Customer Support Agent / Online Customer Support Advisor with experience of online order fulfilment
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (close to train station)
This is a unique opportunity for a full time and part time Customer Support Advisor / Customer Service Advisor / Online Customer Support Agent / Online Customer Support Advisor to make a real difference to a fast-growing B2C online retailer in Leeds. The company is looking for someone with previous experience in an online customer support or customer service position and who is self-motivated, highly organised, proactive and has passion for first class customer service.
- Previous experience of providing excellent customer service / customer support in an online environment (ideally e-commerce online retail)
- Experience of complaint and escalation management
- Experience of managing customer orders and accounts through a proprietary CRM
- Previous experience of working to a variety of KPIs and targets
- Experience of online order fulfilment through multiple E-Commerce channels (Amazon, eBay etc)
- Time management – the ability to prioritise across multiple workflows to ensure SLAs are met
- Experience of working with various software/systems i.e. helpdesk and payments software / systems.
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Experience of ZenDesk (or similar helpdesk ticketing software), Magento (or similar e-commerce content management system), and Kount (or similar fraud detection software)
- Experience of PayPal, Amex, Amazon and World Pay (or similar) resolution centres
- Experience of working with colleagues located overseas or remotely
- Interest in fitness, sports, nutrition
the Customer Support Advisor / Customer Service Advisor / Online Customer Support Agent / Online Customer Support Advisor will be tasked with managing the online ordering process ensuring that all orders are shipped, all customers are contacted, all complaints and escalations are handled appropriately, and all ordering systems are updated correctly, all within agreed SLAS.
To apply: please follow the online application process and upload your CV in word
Please note: you must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered. Due to the high number of applications, we are unable to provide feedback to everyone. If you would like to know how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and one of the team will assist.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems.
The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only. We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit written consent.