Suitable for: Back End .Net Developer, C# Developer / Software Developer / Azure Developer or AWS Developer with C# experience
Salary: To £40k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a successful software provider within the healthcare sector creating products that change communication and improve efficiency within the sector.
They have an immediate requirement for a back end .Net Developer / C# Developer / Software Developer with significant Azure / Cloud / AWS experience to join their Agile Development Team.
To excel in this role, you must have a good understanding of the C# .Net ecosystem and adhere to good software development practices.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as .Net Developer, C# Developer or Azure/Cloud/AWS Developer
- C# .Net development (back end)
- Experience developing public facing Web Based APIs
- Experience with Cloud Services and architecture, ideally Azure but AWS would also be ok
- SQL development
- Experience with git-based development
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Experience with tools associated to agile development such as Jira, Confluence
- Experience of working with a number of different file formats including JSON
- A good understanding of CI/CD and exposure to Teamcity, Octopus deploy or similar
- Good understanding of SOLID and DRY principles
- Awareness of difference between relational and non-relational databases
- Service orientated architecture
- Infrastructure as a service
- NoSQL development and design
- Dependency injection
- Continuous integration & automated testing
As .Net Developer / C# Developer / Azure Developer you will work in an agile team focused on adding functionality to the client’s platform hosted on Windows Azure whilst working with some of the latest technologies.
The .Net Developer / C# Developer / Azure Developer will be accountable for your own work, and as part of the team’s overall performance, independently communicating with colleagues to clarify estimates, requirements, blockers and acceptance criteria to deliver solutions to agreed timescales. Be confident in contributing to the overall software design and estimation for features and modules.
You will work on problems of moderate scope, where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercise judgment within the bounds of defined procedures and practices to determine appropriate action.
Within this role you will also be expected to contribute to support of live systems with regards to investigating and finding solutions to defects and be part of the on-call Rota supporting clients 24hrs a day.
Full job description is available upon request.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you