Suitable for: .Net Developer or C# Developer or Software Engineer with C# experience
Location: Hybrid – Home based plus 2-3 days a fortnight in Bristol office
Salary: Up to £45k - DOE
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is one of the first companies in the world to bring the power of cloud, mobile and social networking to healthcare organisations. They make products that change how and when communication happens within healthcare, improving efficiency and ultimately saving lives by providing faster treatment
They are looking for a .Net Developer or C# Developer with agile experience and who will help develop additional functionality to the platform which is hosted on Azure. To excel in this role, the .Net Developer will need to have a good understanding of the C# .Net ecosystem and have exposure to both relational and non-SQL databases.
The .Net Developer will be responsible for their own work and will work on problems of moderate scope and will, therefore, need to exercise judgement when it comes to investigation and finding solutions. You will also act as a mentor to junior team members and, ideally, demonstrate enthusiasm to take on greater responsibilities and drive the role forward.
Applicants need to have experience in the following areas:
- Min 3-4 years’ experience as a .Net Developer, C# Developer or Software Engineer
- C# .Net development
- Experience developing public facing Web Based APIs
- Experience with Cloud Services and architecture, ideally Azure (SQL Azure, App Services, Service Bus, Azure Functions, Azure Storage)
- SQL development
- Experience with git-based development
- Experience working within an Agile development environment
- Experience with tools associated to agile development such as Jira, Confluence
- Experience of working with a number of different file formats including JSON
- A good understanding of CICD and exposure to Teamcity, Octopus deploy or similar
- Good understanding of SOLID and DRY principles
In addition; familiarity with any of the following would be favourable:
- Windows Azure or AWS
- Service orientated architecture
- Infrastructure as a service
- NoSQL development and design
- Dependency injection
- Continuous integration & automated testing
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems. The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.