Suitable for: Lead .Net Application Support Developer / .Net Application Support Developer / .Net Developer / C# Developer / Software Support Developer / 4th Line Support with C#, .Net, ASP.Net MVC experience
Location: Homebased/Hybrid - one a month minimum with occasional ad-hoc office visits to Milton Keynes
Salary: To £50k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare IT market and they are seeking a talented and experienced .Net Application Support Developer / Application Support Developer (x 3) to join their core development support team based in Milton Keynes.
Three .Net Application Support Developer positions exist (1 lead). The Lead role would suit someone who is in a full-time application development support role who is looking to make a step up to a lead role, working alongside and mentoring a team of development support colleagues. The Application Support Developer would be suitable for someone who has come from a 3rd/4th line technical support background with C# experience who is looking for an opportunity to make a step into full time development support work, both with a focus on resolving and troubleshooting problems. The roles will have many opportunities to be involved with core application development work and future opportunities to work with other teams and projects.
Experience / Attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as a .Net Application Support Developer / .Net Developer / C# Developer / 4th line technical support
- Practical experience with C#, with an in-depth knowledge of the .NET framework
- Experienced with using the Visual Studio development environment
- An excellent understanding of web development concepts and technologies
- ASP.Net MVC
- XML and JSON
- Angular / React.js
- RESTful APIs
- A good understanding of relational / transactional databases, SQL Server, SQL MI and/or SQL Azure
- A degree in IT, Computer Science or related discipline
- Microsoft certification in web development or Azure based certification
- CompTIA certifications in networks
Advantageous but not essential:
- Azure Services (Functions, Storage, App Service, API Management)
- Messaging concepts at enterprise scale e.g. service bus, event hubs, MSMQ
- Active Directory including Azure AD and Azure B2B / B2C
- Integration Engines (BizTalk, Rhapsody)
- Raven DB NOSQL Document DB
- Healthcare software development
- Knowledge of HL7 data and other healthcare messaging standards
- Knowledge of ETL methodologies
As .Net Application Support Developer the following skills are desirable.
- Experience as a Team Lead, working alongside and mentoring junior members of staff and reporting to senior stakeholders of the business when required (1 position)
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.