Suitable for: Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist or Marketing Executive with experience of both traditional and digital B2B marketing
Location: Homebased / Leeds
Salary: to £35k
Duration: This is a 15 month fixed term maternity cover role
Our client is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager with experience of both traditional and digital B2B marketing for a fixed term 15 month maternity cover contract.
This is a hands-on Marketing Manager role where you will be working on a variety of projects and campaigns including creating content for the website, social media and collateral as well as event management and input into advertising campaigns.
Experience / Skills / Attributes:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive or Marketing Specialist type role
- Must have significant experience in a dynamic B2B technology environment
- Demonstrable experience of digital marketing around website CMS and SEO, online advertising and social media
- Must have strong writing, editing, proof reading and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated problem-solver and able to build trust and collaborative internal and external partnerships
- Be knowledgeable about the effective use of CRM systems
- Experience of health and/or social care sectors
The Marketing Manager role is a varied role where no 2 days are the same and you will be managing All aspects of the marketing mix including:
- Creating marketing collateral for use across websites, presentations, literature, case studies and social media
- Managing marketing campaigns within budgetary constraints
- Managing the production of external and internal events
- Managing the creation of case study videos
- Analysing and making use of social media and website statistics
- Liaising with 3rd party suppliers, internal and external customers and partner organisations as well as other teams across the business including sales and product
Full job description available
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.