Suitable for: Cloud Architect / Solution Architect / Technical Architect with experience of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Salary: Competitive Salary + EOT bonus + additional company benefits
Our client is a company on a fast growth trajectory with a growing reputation of delivering large-scale, operational critical solutions. Significantly, they are Employee Owned with a strong values-led culture and are looking for an experienced and passionate Lead Cloud Architect, Solution Architect or Technical Architect to join their highly successful digital transformation consultancy headquartered in Leeds.
They are looking to expand their team of Architects who work with our customers to understand strategy and requirements across their enterprise. The role requires you to understand, plan, design and support the deployment of large and complex products, platforms and solutions.
Ideally you will have worked with large/consultancy organisations and have experience of working with complex environments and solutions, with significant experience of engaging with suppliers and senior stakeholders.
Experience /Skills / Attributes:
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience as a Cloud Architect Solution Architect, Technical Architect or similar
- Technology background in Cloud - AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
- Experience of cloud migrations, native operations and continuous integration and deployment
- IAC Tools knowledge; Terraform, CloudFormation or equivalent
- Experience working in a structured project management and delivery focused environment
- Hands-on experience in delivering a solution from inception through to implementation
- Strong background in client facing roles with excellent stakeholder management
- Ability to represent organisation at local, regional and national architecture forums
- Experience working directly with executive and director level management
- Appropriate vendor certification relating to one or more of AWS, Azure or GCP
The role is focused on the design and management of cloud-based solutions, knowledge of underlying operating systems, componentry (e.g. cloud services, hybrid solutions, end user devices) and infrastructure are helpful to the role. The role is ideal for people who want to make a difference, think big and help our customers get the most out of digital technology.
As Lead Cloud Architect, Solution Architect or Technical Lead the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Understanding and steering the digital strategy of our customers (working with CTOs, CIOs, other architects)
- Expert knowledge of cloud platforms and associated technologies to influence direction of projects with capability to lead and mentor project teams to implement cloud engineering solutions including best practices and where required prepared to be hands on
- Liaising (through governance processes such as a Design Authority) with technical and project teams on new and existing changes
- Providing architecture/technical leadership and support for cloud projects and programmes ensuring new deployments follow a secure by design policy and align with the overall strategy
- Communicating the total cost of ownership for cloud based solutions and the financial implications of design decisions
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.