Suitable for: Lead Java Developer / Java Software Engineer / Java Solutions Engineer / Senior Java Developer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire (within 10 min walk of train station)
Salary: Highly Competitive Salary DOE + bonus + benefits
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is looking to recruit a few roles within the development team at their successful digital transformation business based in Leeds. There is an opportunity for Developers of all levels, with a minimum of 2 years’ Java experience.
As Java Developer / Lead Java Developer / Java Software Engineer / Java Solutions Engineer / Senior Java Developer you will work in agile teams to deliver innovative Java solutions for customers within a variety of industry sectors.
You will have a passion for technology in particular, high-quality software and web application development and enjoy writing high quality Java code that delivers excellent solutions for customers.
- A minimum of 2 years’ as Java Developer / Lead Java Developer / Java Software Engineer / Java Solutions Engineer / Senior Java Developer
- Java SE and Java EE Frameworks
- Spring MVC
- RESTful Web Services
- Relational Databases and SQL
- Agile software development experience
As Java Developer / Lead Java Developer / Java Software Engineer / Java Solutions Engineer / Senior Java Developer the follow experience is desirable but not essential:
- Unit and integration testing frameworks, for example Junit
- Hibernate / JPA
- Spring Boot
- NoSQL, Event, Graph databases
- Apache Tomcat or other Java Servlet Containers
- Experience of agile branching strategies and source code management tools such as Git
- Delivering code that confirms to the SOLID principles
- Performing code reviews
- Continuous integration and deployment experience
- Design skills (OO, Enterprise Integration, Web Services, User Interface)
- Development within continuous integration environment (preferably Jenkins or TeamCity)
- Containerisation (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Team Leadership experience, motivating and mentoring development teams (Senior)
- User Needs Research and Design (Senior)
- Client interaction experience (Senior)
Our client is a digital transformation company and founded in 1999, they are a relatively small company doing big things. This means the people who work here have the chance to experience a huge variety of work and fast-track their careers by delivering some remarkable projects.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.