Suitable for: Java Software Engineer / Senior Java Developer with strong database and SQL experience
Location: Leeds (LS25), West Yorkshire
Salary: £40k - £65k depending on experience
This is an exciting opportunity for a Java Developer to join the UK’s fastest growing supplier of software for local authority social care and education management services.
Due to continued growth and success, our client is currently seeking a talented and skilled experienced Java Developer to join their team. This is a unique opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into practice and to make a real difference in building exciting new solutions as well as enhancing our existing market leading applications.
As a key member of one of our small, talented agile teams, you will have a passion for development and a strong track record in developing and delivering software solutions. You will have a commitment to quality as well as a flexible attitude and the ability to perform under pressure.
Working in a friendly, collaborative workplace, the Java Developer role will be varied and you will be encouraged to contribute ideas and help shape the software and processes going into the future.
- Min 3+ years commercial experience as Java Developer, Java Software Engineer or Senior Java Developer with extensive database and SQL experience PLUS ONE OR MORE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Database design
- SSIS/Warehouse ETL
- Web Services experience - SOAP / REST
- UI / UX Responsive design
- Analysis and design techniques
- Secure coding techniques
- Agile development methodologies
- Passion for programming
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Commitment to quality
- Flexible and creative attitude
- Good communication skills
- Innovative and self-motivated
- Excellent understanding of web-based design and development
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you