Position: Intersystems Cache Developer
Suitable for: Senior Developer or Lead Developer or Developer OR Integration Engineer with experience of Intersystems Cache/Ensemble
Location: Homebased + possible travel to other sites
Salary: Up to Up to £50k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is looking for a talented and experienced Intersystems Cache Developer to join their team where you will have the opportunity to utilise your experience and creativity within their product suite. The Intersystems Cache Developer will be working alongside both existing and new development team, customers, third parties and wider internal teams to support the product capabilities.
As the client’s product and company portfolio continues to develop there would also be opportunities to expand your technical skills with the Senior Developer role.
Although the role of Intersystems Cache Developer is remote, there may be a need to travel to other offices which are UK wide.
Our client is the market leader in their field and have a significant market share within England and therefore this role is high profile and plays a key part in the success of the product going forward.
Essential Experience / Attributes Required:
- Proven development experience in Intersystems Cache/Ensemble
- Must be able to communicate complex details clearly to both technical and non-technical teams
- Develop software including back-end database changes, front end UI
- Integration development to support third parties and customer requirements e.g., Patient Demographics Service (PDS)
- Work with colleagues to define requirements, design and implement scalable and high-performance solutions
- Undertake software testing, when required, to support
- maintenance and new feature releases
- clinical safety approval process
- deployments across both pre-live and live environments
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience in healthcare preferred but not essential
- Comfortable handling complex issues with confidence and in a tactful manner
- Experience in the use of supporting systems; Jira, Microsoft Office etc
- Undertake technical data migrations and activities. This will involve liaising with customers, third parties and internal colleagues/teams
- Ensure all necessary processes and procedures are carried out with a high level of attention to detail and on-time delivery
- Any Java/HTML development experience would be an advantage
- Ability to undertake system testing
- Experience working on third party integrations
- Any experience with data migrations would be beneficial
- Assist internal teams and customers in technical discussions and requirements definition
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good team-worker who is passionate about building positive working relationships
- Self-motivated with good time management/organisations skills to meet sometimes challenging deadlines
- Successful in working to tight deadlines in a busy, challenging environment
- Demonstrated ability to learn and acquire new products, technical skills and best practices
- Willingness to travel to other company offices, when required.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.