Suitable for: Integration Engineer / Specialist or Lead, Interface Engineer or Specialist or Lead
Location: Homebased + travel
Duration: 6 months
Rate: to £400 pd (outside IR35)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a successful software supplier within the healthcare sector. They have an immediate requirement for an Integration Engineer / Specialist or Lead to join their growing team. The role will involve liaison with customers technical teams and will require regular travel to client sites.
- Min 3+ years experience as Integration Engineer/Specialist/Lead or Interface Engineer/Specialist/Lead or similar
- Knowledge of HL7, file extract formats and using APIs is essential
- Experience of working within NHS / Public Health / Social Care
- Experience of working within healthcare software deployment projects
- Experience of working with interface engines to process, monitor and support end to end messaging/data solutions
As Integration Engineer / Specialist / Lead, you will be working within the Programmes team covering release testing, deployment, support and upgrades. The role will involve liaison with customer technical teams and internal development teams.
You will provide dynamic and creative interfaces and have the skills to contribute to the successful implementation of allocated projects along with providing a point of contact for communication and liaison between stakeholders and the company for allocated projects.
Full job description is available upon request.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call the office on 01937 541888 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will help you / get back to you