Suitable for: Integration Engineer, Integration Specialist, Integration Lead – with HL7 experience
Location: Leeds and/or Manchester or London (Remote for London)
Salary: Competitive + bonus + pension + career development
We are looking for an Integration Engineer or Integration Specialist to join our digital health team based in Leeds and or Manchester or London (Remote for London). The role of the Integration Engineer is to work with a range of stakeholders to design, develop and test messaging interfaces for a variety of clinical disciplines and workflows
The Integration Engineer must be able to support more junior members of the team, providing guidance and aiding personal development. You will be expected to help drive the team towards its delivery target by supporting the Lead Integration Specialist.
The role requires an experienced Integration Engineer with a strong technical background in the healthcare integration space. You will have significant experience of working within healthcare interoperability and integration (eg HL7 v2, FHIR, Mirth, HealthConnect). You will be comfortable collaborating with both non-technical and technical audiences.
You will need the confidence and ability to actively participate in technical architecture, strategy and process definition discussions.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an Integration Engineer, Integration Specialist or similar
- Integration experience in one or more NHS settings e.g. national, acute, community and social care, primary care
- Strong experience both theoretical and practical of HL7 v2 and FHIR
- Relational database expertise in the context of supporting healthcare integration solutions
- Experience of managing multiple deliverables concurrently
- An ability to coordinate the delivery of more junior integration specialists
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate in a non-technical language
- Experience both theoretical and practical of IHE standards and HL7 CDA
- Development and/or operational experience with commercial integration engines (e.g. InterSystems HealthShare)
- Integration experience across multiple NHS settings e.g. between national, acute, community and social care, primary care settings
- Client facing experience gained from a technical consultancy or software vendor
- Agile outlook and principles
Full job description available
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please e-mail or call the office and someone will help you / get back to you