Suitable for: Integration Architect, Software Architect with integration and HL7 experience
Location: Flexible location (choice of 7 different office locations: Leeds, Warrington, Sheffield, Nottingham, Stratford, Maidstone, Bristol)
Duration: Maternity Cover (Fixed Term Until January 2022)
Salary: to £60k
Our client is looking for an Integration Architect to work within their Solution Management Team. Within the role you will take the lead on initiatives that help to improve the client’s software development cycle with particular emphasis on the consistency, quality, reliability, efficiency and maintainability of integrations.
- Min 3-5 years’ experience as Integration Architect or Software Architect with HL7 and integration experience
- Significant development experience
- High level of experience of formal software development and testing methodologies
- Excellent software engineering skills
- Knowledge of integration between hospital IT systems, covering HL7, FHIR, RESTful microservices and integration technologies and patterns
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to convey complex ideas to technical and non- technical people
- Good understanding of principles, theories, practices and techniques for leading activities involved in planning and delivering software integration projects
- Strong reasoning with a mature and balanced approach to problem solving
- BSC or equivalent in a software engineering discipline is desirable
- Professional qualifications appropriate to software engineering roles is desirable
As an Integration Architect, your focus will be to provide design oversight, guidance and support to the development teams in building integration solutions that achieve the clients aim of delivering a joined-up Electronic Patient Record (EPR) system.
You will work with other Software Architects and members of the Solution Management Team to establish and implement the technical vision for integration, which you will actively communicate to the development teams. In doing so, you will ensure that they clearly understand the overall integration strategy for the products, such as the use of microservice APIs, re-usable integration components and cloud-based technologies.
Full job description available
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you