Suitable for: Information Analyst / Reporting Analyst / Data Analyst / SME in NHS Informatics Reporting
Location: Home based with client travel
Salary: £35k - £45k
Our client is looking for an Information and Reporting Specialist / Analyst with experience of working with NHS data to join their expanding team. This role is suited for someone with an NHS informatics background who understands the statutory, management and clinical reporting needs of the NHS.
You would be joining one of the UKs leading health & social care software and services companies to support a range of activities across design, development, testing and successful implementation of the solutions in line with clients’ business needs.
As Information and Reporting Specialist / Analyst, Data Analyst the following Experience/Skills/Attributes are essential:
- Minimum of 2 years in an Information Analyst, Reporting Analyst, Data Analyst or similar
- Fully conversant with healthcare informatics
- Experience of NHS data dictionary and its application to report design and ISN impact assessment.
- Strong knowledge of hospital EPR and Clinical Systems
- Willingness to travel and stay away from home when required
- Knowledge and experience of database design and report development to include SQL Server, SQL queries, SSIS, SSRS and PowerBI, SQL Report Builder, Reporting Services. Cloud based analytics (ie Azure)
- Extensive working experience gained within a hospital information department
As the Information and Reporting Specialist / Analyst, Data Analyst, you will have a range of responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Assuming responsibility on projects as a Subject Matter Expert in the field of NHS Informatics and associated reporting
- Carrying out impact analyses against changing reporting requirements – including those mandated by ISN’s – and advise on changes required to ensure compliance
- Working with clients to determine information requirements and to validate requirements against statutory obligations
- Developing reporting designs to meet client requirements and validate reports built from designs
- Performing gap analysis work to assess suitability of reporting solutions and identify areas of deficiency
- Designing detailed test data to drive report testing cycles
- Documenting scenarios to drive report testing cycles
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.