Suitable for: HR Advisor, HR Consultant, HR Associate, HR Representative, HR Specialist, HR Generalist
Location: Maidstone (some home working)
Duration: Permanent / Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Negotiable (DoE)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client, a leader in health and social care software and services has an opening for an experienced or recently graduated HR Advisor to join their growing team. The HR Advisor will support the wider HR team to work in collaboration with all areas of the business to provide HR support enabling efficient delivery of their people plans.
The HR Advisor should have a minimum of 2 years general HR experience. Recent HR Graduates would be considered as well. And must:
- Have excellent knowledge and understanding of employment law
- Be commercially and financially astute
- Have the ability to establish effective relationships
- Collaborate, persuade and influence
- Be a team player and have a proactive and can-do attitude
- Have an excellent ability to work under pressure
- Have excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Have good facilitation and presentation skills
- Have excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent standard of written and verbal English
The following skills are desirable:
- Working towards being CIPD qualified, Graduate or Member status
- Graduate or equivalent
- Ideally have operated in a multisite HR role
- Displays confidence and has an inquisitive manner
- Displays an openness to new ideas and different ways of working
The HR Advisor will provide high quality consistent advice and act as a trusted HR Advisor to build a reputation as a credible, professional and flexible HR specialist.
The role of HR Advisor will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Work with the business area to translate HR strategy into clear objectives
- To provide and undertake administrative support & procedures relating to a wide range of HR activities including, but not limited to; Redundancy and Outplacement; Employee Relations; Terms & Conditions of Employment and Policies and Procedures.
- Supporting the HR Shared Service Team with employee queries, being first point of contact for HR queries, escalating to the CHRO when necessary, dealing with policy and procedure related queries.
- To collate and report on HR management information including headcount, absence and turnover.
- To assist with the new starter and leaver process for example: managing the induction programme and organising and conducting exit interviews when required.
- To assist with employee training, ensuring that the policy and process is followed.
- To support HR Projects where applicable.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.