Suitable for: HR Assistant, HR Support, HR Administrator
Location: Maidstone (some homeworking)
Duration: Permanent / Fixed Term Contract
Salary: Negotiable (DoE)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client, a leader in health and social care software and services has an opening for an looking for an experienced HR Assistant to join their HR Team. The HR Assistant will report to the HR Team Lead and will work closely with the HR Assistants and Co-ordinators to provide admin assistance with Recruitment, contracts, and other general HR related duties.
The HR Assistant should;
- Have a minimum of two years administration experience, preferably within HR
- Experience with in-house recruitment
- Good administrative skills using MS office products
- Accuracy in data entry and recording/reporting
- Understand the requirements around working with confidential and sensitive information
- Able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Excellent organisation, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, both orally and in writing
- Team player
This will be a varied HR Assistant role within a busy shared service HR department, where the main responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Rebranding JDs
- Uploading jobs onto job boards, and ensuring they are advertised on the Company website.
- CV screening
- Assisting with New Starters such as completing offer letters and contracts
HR System Management
- Creating new accounts and inputting employee data into HR system
- Tracking new starters within the system
- Ensuring employee records are up to date and maintained on the HR system
- Supporting the HR Business Partner with employee queries,
- Being first point of contact for HR queries, escalating to the HR Business Partner when necessary,
- Dealing with policy and procedure related queries.
- Collating HR management information including headcount, absence and turnover.
General Administration Duties
- Raising POs/regular contact with Finance department to ensure invoices are paid
- Creating door pass/clarity accounts for new staff
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.