Suitable for: Front End Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer with Vue/React or Angular + Node.js experience
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 p.a.
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Developer or Senior Developer for our client who is a leading software and services provider to the health and social care industry. The Developer / Senior Developer will be working within an Agile team alongside fellow developers in creating and updating the Web App framework, working on the full stack from the Vuetify/Vue front end to the NodeJS backend.
Developer / Senior Developer essential skills/attributes:
- 3+ years’ experience as Front End Developer, Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar
- Professional qualifications appropriate to software engineering roles.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience building elegant front ends using frameworks such as Vue/React/Angular.
- Excellent coding skills in a variety of modern software languages.
- Experience with NodeJS.
- Good understanding of creating and consuming RESTful APIs.
- Good communication skills.
- Good understanding of principles and practices for delivering quality software.
- Knowledge and experience of Azure/AWS/Google cloud technologies and services, such as App
- Services/EC3, Blob Storage/S3, KeyVault, Event platforms.
- Previously developed enterprise scale, multi-user, systems.
- Unit testing skills using tools and techniques such as TDD.
- Working with UI/UX teams.
- Healthcare and clinical systems.
- Practical experience of working in an agile development environment.
- Experience in C#.
- Use of Jira to manage backlogs.
- Knowledge of DevOps practices, tools and technologies.
- BSC or equivalent in a software engineering discipline.
As a Developer / Senior Developer you will be working within an Agile team alongside fellow developers in creating and updating the Web App framework, working on the full stack from the Vuetify/Vue front end to the NodeJS backend. With the rest of the team, you will take part in the regular Agile meetings to discuss and interpret requirements, consider how new technologies can improve our products, and plan upcoming work and create releases.
You will provide hands-on technical guidance and expertise to the rest of the team, helping to ensure the software is designed, developed and unit tested according to good software engineering principles.
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.