Location: Homebased (UK ONLY)
Salary: £35k to £45k DOE + benefits
The work produced is of high quality and scalable. Their passion, talent and overall company culture has enabled them to nurture and inspire growth at both a personal level and overall company size, allowing them to double in size year on year.
You will be developing web solutions for clients using cutting edge technology such as Vue.js, Nuxt.js, Storybook and more. This is an all-encompassing Front End Developer role and, as such, a high proficiency with both the visual and technical sides is required.
- Commercial experience of Vue.js
- Takes pride in what they do - an attention to detail both visually and technically
- Strong experience with CSS preprocessors such as SCSS and LESS
- Can employ responsive development best practices to allow what you build to work across a range of devices
- Excellent communication and team working skills required for interaction between team members (and occasionally clients) is crucial
Desirable Skills Required:
- Some experience of Nuxt
- Any experience of TDD (Test Driven Development) would be good
They are looking for someone who is dependable, committed and continuously strives to improve their skill set and broaden their knowledge and is willing to continue to learn about new tools, languages and practices.
Full Job description is available on request
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- 32-35 days holiday (includes up to 2 weeks over Xmas)
- Support to grow your career
- Enhanced maternity and paternity provision
- Paid volunteer day
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.