Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire / Remote (also see note below)
Duration: 6 Months (starting 1st Nov)
Salary: to £450 pd (Outside IR35)
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a highly successful digital transformation consultancy headquartered in Leeds and are looking for an experienced and passionate Front End Developer with Angular, React or Vue experience.
Most of the role is remote, however, travel to Leeds once a week or once every two weeks within the first two months may be required for Agile ceremonies. Thereafter once a month for a day.
- Accessible HTML
- Web Testing Frameworks
- Agile/lean development
- Familiarity with REST API utilisation and authentication patterns
As Front End Developer, the following skills are desirable:
- Client facing experience gained from software projects
- Continuous integration and deployment experience
- Cloud-native application development
The successful Front End Developer will be working on a client project to redefine the marketplace through the delivery of digital first products and services for it’s global client base. Currently engaged in the discovery phase which will rapidly evolve into the greenfield build of the ‘next generation’ platform to deliver a new and exciting offering. The platform will include the development of a data-driven configuration module, dynamic benefits management and a bold user experience. The programme has highly ambitious timescales across Q1 2022 as part of a larger, transformational strategy.
The role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Leading the delivery of technical solutions as part of a team
- Defining technical solutions and reviewing other team members
- Using the latest technology and tools to improve the software development process
- Regularly demonstrating work to stakeholders, users and senior leaders
- Mentoring and constantly improving other team members
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.