Suitable for: EPR Trainer, EPR Training Lead or Software Trainer with EPR experience
Location: Home based + client travel
Salary: up to £40,000 + £5,034 Car Allowance
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a successful software provider within the healthcare sector. They have an immediate requirement for an EPR Trainer / EPR Training Lead to join their growing team.
Essential Experience / Attributes Required:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as EPR Trainer, EPR Training Lead or similar
- Proven leadership abilities.
- Solid knowledge of technical training and demonstrated leadership skills.
- Experience working with or for the NHS and exposure to the core working operational practices of an NHS Acute Trust
- Thorough understanding of the operational procedures within the different departments that make up the NHS.
- A successful and proven track record in working to tight deadlines in a busy challenging environment.
- Experience of dealing with clients and prioritising the outstanding tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills both orally and in writing.
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others.
- Self-starter with great determination and motivation to succeed.
- Ability to influence, organise and plan.
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met.
- Willingness to travel and work away from home.
- Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills.
- Current training qualification.
The EPR Trainer is responsible for performing the delivery of client training activites on a regular basis as part of the overall implementation services deployment methodology
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship).
Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing, please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.
At Solo Search we take your data privacy seriously, by applying for this vacancy your data will be processed and likely stored on our secure internal systems. The lawful basis Solo Search use to process your data in regard to this application is legitimate interest and without further consent, your details will be stored for a maximum period of 12 months only.
We will only ever use your data to assist you with your job search and this data will not be shared with any third party, including the client, without your explicit consent.