Suitable for: DevOps Engineer, Azure DevOps Engineer, Cloud DevOps Engineer with Azure experience
Location: Homebased + travel to Milton Keynes/Canterbury offices
Salary: £50k - £60k
Please note that unfortunately, our client is unable to offer sponsorship
Our client is a software development company that provides solutions to the healthcare IT market and are seeking a talented and experienced Azure DevOps Engineer, Cloud DevOps Engineer with Azure experience to join their Architecture team. They are looking for someone who can demonstrate a real passion for cloud architecture, with a flexible and creative attitude, good communication skills and a strong work ethic.
- Minimum of 2+ years’ Commercial experience with Azure - as Azure DevOps Engineer or Cloud DevOps Engineer or similar
- A thorough understanding of Azure components. Key areas are:- AKS / App Services / Functions / Networking / App Insights
- Proven experience with Azure DevOps (ADO)
- Solid understanding of Terraform, HELM & Powershell
As Azure DevOps Engineer, Cloud DevOps Engineer the following skills required are desirable / advantageous:
- Healthcare or Government related industry experience/Knowledge
- Understanding of interoperability standards such as HL7 and FHIR
- Understanding of JIRA and Confluence
- Microsoft certification in Azure
As Azure DevOps Engineer, Cloud DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for working with the existing DevOps teams covering a diverse workload including Developing and maintaining Azure DevOps pipelines, Keeping up to date with emerging technologies and advising on how they could be used to better the existing architecture, either from a performance or cost perspective, Automation of infrastructure and software rollout, performance analysis and tuning, security assessment analysis and remediation, maintaining high availability of services.
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.