Suitable for: Digital Transformation Consultant or Customer Transformation Consultant with a strong understanding of the health and care sector
Salary: to £70k
Our client works with its customers across ICS, STPs, LHCR, CCGs, NHS Trusts and Local Government organisations to deliver regional shared care systems across health and care economies. They are the market leader in the creation of shared care solutions, enabling the safe flow of patient data between care settings, and the aggregation of data for population health and personal health records.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Customer Transformation Consultant with a strong understanding of the health and care sector to join the Customer Success Team to support the delivery of a new and diverse programme of projects through their Digital Transformation Programme.
Experience / Skills /Attributes Required:
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in a Digital Transformation Consultant or Customer Transformation Consultant type role
- Approx 15 years’ in a healthcare IT or related field
- Strong data analysis and report writing skills (numerical and text based)
- The intellectual ability to understand complex clinical informatics technical solutions offered by the company, as well as financial/commercial matters and wider issues facing our customers and partners, and to use such intelligence to craft strategies and partnerships to achieve the short, medium and long term objectives of the company;
- Proven track record in managing clinical change management and digital transformation projects
- Anticipating and juggling competing priorities, deadlines and resource requirements. Adapting to address problems and demonstrating resilience and ‘can do’ approach when faced with setbacks. Providing a coherent approach to setting standards and ensuring quality outcomes. Inspiring others as a role model to champion excellence and be positive in support of continuous improvement;
- Analysing complex information and risks; taking robust decisions to achieve progress: Making judgements and taking critical decisions, particularly when no precedents exist. Seeking innovative approaches and managing risk to improve the way things are done and assure progress. Analysing detailed data and synthesising complex information to inform the big picture, taking robust decisions, providing evidence and clarification for others;
- Persuasive and credible in a customer facing context;
- Significant relationships both within the company (at all levels), across other operating business units (Internal)
- Manages and maintain strong Client relationships at senior and board level (External)
- Outstanding personal impact, drive, enthusiasm, commitment and presence;
- Ability to delegate effectively and manage a large, disparate team
The role requires a strong understanding of the health and care sector. You may specialise in programme delivery or another discipline and will also being enough expertise and experience of digital transformation, with a strong IT grounding and understanding of the impact of change and how transformation is best managed and communicated. The role can also involve management of partner organisations delivering services as part of the overall solution or proposition.
As Customer Transformation Consultant the role will include, but not be limited to the following:
- Working together with our client colleagues and customers to identify options and solutions to address complex issues and challenges
- Developing and coordinating the Digital Transformation programme both internally and across our customers and lead on a number of health system-wide projects
- Advocate the adoption of the wider product set by identifying and documenting ‘best-in class’ use cases from across our user base and the wider care community
- Identifying gaps and blockers that are preventing the take up of the product suite, work with the health system owners to overcome such hurdles to adoption
- Advancing insightful proposals and propositions which demonstrate and contribute to their market leading position
- Designing, planning, facilitating and leading events, workshops and interactive sessions to support our customers
Full Job description is available on request
To apply: Please follow the online application process and upload your CV, in Word format
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.