Suitable for: Careflow Implementation Specialist - EPR Implementation Specialist, Software Implementation Specialist / Software Deployment Manager / Implementation Project Manager with experience of EPR / electronic patient record software implementation - with Careflow experience.
Location: Homebased + client travel
Duration: 6 month rolling contract
Start date: ASAP
Rate: £300 - £350 per day (Outside IR35)
Our client is a successful software provider within the healthcare sector. They have an immediate requirement for an EPR Implementation Specialist to join their growing team. This role is a client facing role ensuring deployments and upgrades are delivered on time, within budget and in line with client expectations and project and benefits scope, this role will also require travel to client sites throughout the UK.
The team requires someone that has knowledge of CareFlow functionality or usage. In particular Outpatient Clinics/Workflows. The EPR Implementation Specialist will ideally have been a trainer on CareFlow product or done a CareFlow Go-Live floorwalking before.
As EPR Implementation Specialist, you are required the have the following skills:
The EPR Implementation Specialist will ideally have been a trainer on CareFlow product or done a CareFlow Go-Live floorwalking before.
- Experience of working in or with the NHS and an understanding of the operational procedures within
- Understanding of the importance of the data collection and reporting within the NHS
- Experience in the delivery of software training, testing and project support
- Experience of working in a project management type role, in a software environment
- Ability to work within project constraints to ensure that milestones and delivery dates are met
- Ability to organise and co-ordinate areas of work for yourself and others
- Good stakeholder management skills
- PRINCE II qualification (desirable but not essential)
- Intermediate/advanced MS Office skills
- Willingness to travel and work away from home
As EPR Implementation Specialist, the role will be working within the client’s deployment team to facilitate a smooth implementation of the client’s solution and any associated third-party integrated software solutions to deliver improved and more effective clinical and business workflows.
The role will involve, but not be limited to, the following tasks:
- Demonstrations of the EPR solution to potential clients
- Providing clients with a clear walk through of the solution and its functionality
- Provide clients with appropriate documentation & templates to provide support
- Working with the client to undertake a gap analysis exercises
- Working with the client to undertake configuration design workshops
- Promote best practice across customer sites
- Support customer site software user acceptance testing
- Support to internal company software testing
- Assist with product solution testing to ensure fit for purpose and go live
- Provide onsite customer support for new site go-lives
- Assist with data migration where required
- Attend internal client meetings
- Act as the primary escalation point for customer escalations
Full job description is available upon request.
To apply: please follow the online instructions and upload your CV in word or PDF
Please note: You must be eligible to work in the UK for your application to be considered (sorry, our client is unable to offer sponsorship). Due to large numbers of applications, unfortunately we cannot provide detailed feedback to everyone, however, if you wish to find out how your application is progressing please call or e-mail the office and someone will help you / get back to you.